Housekeeping Worker - Castor
|Job Title:||Housekeeping Worker|
The Resident Services Aide is responsible for cleaning and disinfecting public, patient and office areas. The Resident Services Aide performs these tasks in accordance with established standards, and the Mission, Vision, Values, policies and procedures of Covenant Health.
Please note: Classifications Under Review.
- Completion of Grade 10 or recognized equivalent required.
- High School diploma or recognized equivalent preferred.
- related experience preferred.
Please note: Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All employees new to Covenant Health must provide a criminal records check. Covenant Health is committed to an inclusive work environment and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. The successful applicant may be required to participate in the Local Authorities Pension Plan.
- 8 things on your resume that annoy hiring managers
- Expert Tips: How to Construct an IT Resume/CV
TIPS FOR YOUR INTERVIEW
- It’s not about me, it’s about you… the 21 questions you...
- Negotiating salary