Operations Manager #2837 - Edmonton
Operations Manager #2837Countries:
EdmontonArea of the position:
3674153Ammount of received applications:
Our client, a privately owned manufacturing company is on the hunt for an Operations Manager to join their team. This Edmonton based role will require a top tier individual who prides him/herself on the ability to manage change. Your communication skills are excellent and you are above all a great coach and mentor. Your proven ability to mould a team undergoing some significant cultural change will be an asset to this role.
You enjoy the challenge of taking your team and molding them into top performers. You also understand managing your costs and keeping them low. This position would best fit those who can create a long term goal for the plant's operations with a focus on customer service. This position reports to the VP Operations.
Direct responsibilities would be:
• coaching and training staff in the best practices based on company's plan and budgets
• conducting performance evaluations
• supporting the growth of the company through process improvements
• develop and implement cost reductions plans
• ensure all aspects of inventory, equipment, production process, health & safety and staff in the facility to be managed consistent to operations plan
This company will expect from you:
• Previous experience in a similar manufacturing role
• A focus on promoting growth and best practices
• Great communications skills with an ability to perform presentations to internal and external audiences
• a university degree most suitably in civil or industrial engineering We always consider a mix of education and experience plus your record of accomplishments
In return you can expect:
• An annual salary of $100,000-$115,000 per annum
• The opportunity to work in a growing organization who has tremendous upside in terms of market share and growth opportunities.
• One of the best benefits packages in the business!
If you are interested please apply in this page.
Warning: Please be advised against some of the spams and scams around jobs related websites. We strongly suggest not trusting in those ads or companies asking for money upfront even before starting to work. Some companies would ask you for money to pay medical exams or preparation for some exams or even to check your credit. Jobomas'team is working hard to stop and prevent those fraudulent actions. Jobomas.com is not liable for the content published in its website. All the information published belong exclusivity to the company or user posting the ad. If you have any suspicious that an ad may be a spam or a scan, please report it by clicking
REPORT THIS AD. If you would like to apply for this ad, please click Apply this vancancy.Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Most popular jobs
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |