Online Marketing Manager (traffic generation) 221012-BJC - Toronto
Online Marketing Manager (traffic generation) 221012-BJCCountries:
TorontoArea of the position:
Marketing and AdvertisingJob Ref:
3686041Ammount of received applications:
Online Marketing Manager (traffic generation) 221012-BJC
State Ontario [ON]
Country Canada [CA]
Job ID 221012-BJC
- Obtain, analyze and successfully apply PR, media and traffic generation trends, best practices and strategies in the online and offline industry to drive quality traffic to the company website
- Monitor and analyze competition for media, PR, SEO, SEM and traffic generation activities.
- Utilize tools (including but not limited to: Google, Bing, Facebook and tier II and III search engines and traffic generators) to drive quality traffic.
- Expand and optimize SEO and SEM keyword list
- Continually explore, test and improve new tactics for customer acquisition
- Working closely with the Design team to ensure collaterals are created, branding guidelines are met throughout online and offline campaigns and PR activities.
- Manage all activities related to internal and external e-mail broadcasts to drive traffic, membership and revenue to the website.
- Manage campaigns, contests, product launch communication strategies to increase traffic and membership.
- Identify key performance indicators related to media, PR online and offline traffic generation activities.
- Perform and evaluate post-mortems of online and offline media and traffic generation activities, improve on the results based on post mortem
- Work with stakeholders that traffic generation activities and results are communicated in a timely manner.
- Works with a strong team spirit and maintains respective good working relationships with other departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of online marketing, e-commerce, marketing communication
- Proven strong analytical acumen and experience
- Proven success of managing online campaigns, media relation and traffic generation
- Knowledge of online dating industry (interactivity, connectivity, e-commerce and enterprise)
- Experience with web tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Yahoo, Bing ads, Traffic generator tools
- Must have a deep understanding of the online dating community
- Strong communicational and presentation skills (oral and written)
- Decision making, organizing and planning skills
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Knowledge of Press history, mission, values, policies, procedures & practices
- Up to date on the latest legal conditions that impacts advertising and media activities.
Yrs Experience 4-5 year
Contract or Perm: Permanent
If you are interested please apply in this page.
Warning: Please be advised against some of the spams and scams around jobs related websites. We strongly suggest not trusting in those ads or companies asking for money upfront even before starting to work. Some companies would ask you for money to pay medical exams or preparation for some exams or even to check your credit. Jobomas'team is working hard to stop and prevent those fraudulent actions. Jobomas.com is not liable for the content published in its website. All the information published belong exclusivity to the company or user posting the ad. If you have any suspicious that an ad may be a spam or a scan, please report it by clicking
REPORT THIS AD. If you would like to apply for this ad, please click Apply this vancancy.Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most popular jobs
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |