Learning & Development Advisor - Edmonton
|Job Title:||Learning & Development Advisor|
|Area of the position:||Education / Training|
|Ammount of received applications:||15|
Learning & Development Advisor
• Communicate and facilitate learning and leadership development opportunities for all levels of the organization.
• Review and analyze past and future training requirements and expenditures, as they relate to annual budget preparation and approval.
• Champion performance and talent management through the ongoing improvement of training programs and tools to build manager skill and effectiveness.
• Develop and manage a process for measuring training effectiveness in the spirit of continuous improvement.
• Structure and oversee centralized repository for all training documents and working materials.
• University degree or college diploma with an understanding of fundamental Adult Education principles and theory.
• 8+ years of related work experience including experience in instructional design / development and training delivery in a corporate setting. Experience with developing and implementing new programs to address specific business needs is also required.
• A Certified Training Practitioner Designation (CTP) would be an asset.
• Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Certification would be an asset.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
• Strong customer service orientation with the ability to be consultative and collaborative.
• Ability to excel in a fast paced, high pressure professional services environment.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
If you are interested please apply in this page.
Warning: Please be advised against some of the spams and scams around jobs related websites. We strongly suggest not trusting in those ads or companies asking for money upfront even before starting to work. Some companies would ask you for money to pay medical exams or preparation for some exams or even to check your credit. Jobomas'team is working hard to stop and prevent those fraudulent actions. Jobomas.com is not liable for the content published in its website. All the information published belong exclusivity to the company or user posting the ad. If you have any suspicious that an ad may be a spam or a scan, please report it by clicking
REPORT THIS AD. If you would like to apply for this ad, please click Apply this vancancy.Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most popular jobs
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |