Job Description Writer - Ottawa
|Job Title:||Job Description Writer|
|Area of the position:||General Jobs|
|Ammount of received applications:||7|
Our government client is currently seeking a qualified candidate for Job Description Writer position:
Typical duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Perform activities and responsibilities for analysis such as work description rationales and org charts.
· Gather information about current DND structures, specifically Canadian Forces Health Services.
· Facilitate focus groups to obtain all required information from incumbents
· Review current Collective Work Descriptions (CWD) and recommend appropriate changes if needed of develop and update CWD
· When appropriate, determine the number of CWD required in a particular work stream
· Could be required to prepare classification rationales.
· Accreditation in classification from a federal government department or agency.
· At least five years in writing national generic work descriptions (NGWD) for administrative support positions as well as health related positions.
· At least five years in writing rationales using the federal government classification standards.
· Experience in leading consultation with working groups to obtain information to write NGWD.
· Experience in writing work descriptions for the Department of National Defense.
· Experience in writing work descriptions for the Canadian Forces Health Services.
Language Requirement English, French
Security Level I - Enhanced Reliability
If you are interested please apply in this page.
Warning: Please be advised against some of the spams and scams around jobs related websites. We strongly suggest not trusting in those ads or companies asking for money upfront even before starting to work. Some companies would ask you for money to pay medical exams or preparation for some exams or even to check your credit. Jobomas'team is working hard to stop and prevent those fraudulent actions. Jobomas.com is not liable for the content published in its website. All the information published belong exclusivity to the company or user posting the ad. If you have any suspicious that an ad may be a spam or a scan, please report it by clicking
REPORT THIS AD. If you would like to apply for this ad, please click Apply this vancancy.Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most popular jobs
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |