Human Resources & Recruiting Coordinator (Home Fashion - Bedding) - Montreal
|Job Title:||Human Resources & Recruiting Coordinator (Home Fashion - Bedding)|
|Area of the position:||Human Resources - HR|
|Ammount of received applications:||30|
Human Resources & Recruiting Coordinator (Home Fashion - Bedding)
1. Acting as a recruiting coordinator to hiring managers to develop job requisitions and outline hiring techniques and strategies.
2. Proactively sourcing candidates from direct sourcing, web research, events, networking, social networks (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.), professional associations, referrals, applicant tracking system, etc.
3. Processing employee applications and analyzing resumes for potential match.
4. Conducting all initial phone interview screens to assess candidate's skill level and cultural fit.
5. Scheduling interviews with appropriate hiring managers and gathering and providing timely feedback while ensuring an efficient recruiting process.
6. Negotiating and closing Job offers to candidates while working closely with the hiring manager to ensure a smooth on-boarding process.
7. Main focus will be recruiting roving Sales Representatives in many States in the US to man show booth's
8. Build and maintain a network of strong relationships with candidates
9. Maintains accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities.
5+ years recruiting experience hiring sales professionals preferred. All candidates with high volume recruiting experience hiring sales reps are encouraged to apply.
Significant experience with advanced search and sourcing techniques
Experience managing 15+ job requisitions at a time and working in a fast-paced high volume recruiting environment.
The ability to build an easy rapport with candidates and hiring managers and quickly identify both of their needs.
Skilled with various interviewing techniques, including behavioral based interviewing.
Ideal candidate will be strategic and sees the "Big Picture" while looking out for the best interest of the company and the candidate. They are "business minded" and understand how their actions affect the business.
Posses an extreme attention to detail, persistence, and excellent follow up and presentation skills.
Passionate, enthusiastic, tenacious, and competitive with a strong sense of urgency. The ideal candidate cares about winning and the desire to find the best quality talent for the company.
Must have experience working with multiple office technology tools (i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, etc.)
If you are interested please apply in this page.
Warning: Please be advised against some of the spams and scams around jobs related websites. We strongly suggest not trusting in those ads or companies asking for money upfront even before starting to work. Some companies would ask you for money to pay medical exams or preparation for some exams or even to check your credit. Jobomas'team is working hard to stop and prevent those fraudulent actions. Jobomas.com is not liable for the content published in its website. All the information published belong exclusivity to the company or user posting the ad. If you have any suspicious that an ad may be a spam or a scan, please report it by clicking
REPORT THIS AD. If you would like to apply for this ad, please click Apply this vancancy.Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Most popular jobs
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |