Document Control Clerk - Edmonton
Document Control ClerkCountries:
EdmontonArea of the position:
General JobsJob Ref:
3670645Ammount of received applications:
This assignment is location in Edmonton/Vegerville, Alberta.
• Assist in setting up a new office and help orientate new personnel to the Project
• Set up controlled stick files
• Download/Upload documents from sharepoint
• Processing incoming mail
• Print from InfoWorks drawings, spec, as market personnel requests
• Perform miscellaneous duties as required
• Must be able to work overtime on short notice to support the project
Desired Skills & Experience
• Previous experience in a Document Control role is preferred.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
• Advanced computer skills (MS Word and Excel).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience using an electronic records management system
If you are interested please apply in this page.
Warning: Please be advised against some of the spams and scams around jobs related websites. We strongly suggest not trusting in those ads or companies asking for money upfront even before starting to work. Some companies would ask you for money to pay medical exams or preparation for some exams or even to check your credit. Jobomas'team is working hard to stop and prevent those fraudulent actions. Jobomas.com is not liable for the content published in its website. All the information published belong exclusivity to the company or user posting the ad. If you have any suspicious that an ad may be a spam or a scan, please report it by clicking
REPORT THIS AD. If you would like to apply for this ad, please click Apply this vancancy.Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most popular jobs
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |