Developer – Enterprise Integration & Architecture
Working under the direction of the Sr. Architect, you will assist with architecting new solutions, re-architecting existing solutions, and integrating internal and external systems. You will work with modern programming languages such as C# and Java and modern frameworks such as .NET, Eclipse, and WSO2. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with the data warehousing and business intelligence team.
Current project responsibilities include architecture and development of a new CRM system implementation and customization, with 90+ integration points to peripheral systems. Unit testing, bug fixing, and documentation are also required.
Background and Skills:
The candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Post secondary diploma or degree in computer science or related field
• Minimum 2 years of technology experience desired
• Background in Microsoft .NET, C# programming
• Advanced knowledge of systems design and architecture
• Experience integrating disparate systems
• Microsoft SQL and SSRS experience desirable
• Knowledge of Spring and MVC architectural patterns desirable
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
• The ideal candidate will possess integration experience leveraging WSO2
You will work under the direction of a project manager with a professional team of business analysts, systems analysts, developers, architects, and subject matter experts. This role offers the opportunity for professional growth, with advancement opportunities.
If you are interested please apply in this page.