Develop embedded systems to client specs in cooperation with your overseas colleagues, plan and ensure timely product shipments and delivery, manage technical preparations for product installs in motor vehicles and execution thereof, negotiate and contract telecommunication vendors, coordinate test logistics for program development, monitoring and validations, catalogue and present test reports, perform error analyses, develop and use standardized test documents to record and document test activities for the development of, and conformance
If selected as a trainee, WE OFFER:
1. Project work in our partner company
2. Study in the USA, Germany, Sweden, Japan and South Korea
3. Degree: Master of Business Engineering (MBE)
4. Tuition fee will be paid by SCMT
5. Travel expenses as well accommodation expenses during study modules will be paid by SCMT
6. Stipend for the entire program duration (2000 USD/month)
1. Tertiary qualification (Bachelor, Master or equivalent) in information technology, software engineering, or other related field.
2. Experience developing, implementing and supporting software applications using C and C++.
3. Working knowledge of Linux and FreeRTOS, experience with CAN a plus.
4. Familiarity with telecommunication systems and contracts a plus.
5. Excellent understanding of all aspects of software development, experience in version/change control, configuration management, unit testing and strategies.
6. Strong project management, data analysis and problem solving ability.
7. Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
8. Team player, working with various functions and organizational levels, being an organization talent with self-assertion.